Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Fanart February - Part 1











Fanart February, day 1- Nausicaa, from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. I was watching it while painting something for my portfolio.

Day 2 - Rin Matsuoka from Free! I was informed by tumblr that the 2nd of February is Rin's birthday, so it seemed appropriate to draw him. Although I did end up messing up his face about six times and live-tweeting my emotional reaction. I'm not sure why I thought that was a good idea!

Day 3 - Mabel and Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls. I was re-watching this show and I had completely forgotten how funny it is!

Day 4 - Link, from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. LoZ and Pokemon are basically the only games I have time to play any more. I usually keep Link in his hero clothes regardless of game, but he looked so cute in his train engineer outfit in Spirit Tracks that I put him back in it immediately! Look at that little hat.

Day 5 - Kagome and Inuyasha, from Inuyasha. I get about 2 volumes of this manga a year as presents, so I'm still only on volume 28 and have no idea how it ends, but I absolutely love it to pieces.

(What? Buy it myself? Madness.)

Day 6 - Chiri Kitsu, from Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei. This anime makes me wish I spoke more than fragments of Japanese so I could understand all the puns. So many puns!

Day 7 - San from Princess Mononoke. If I were forced to choose, I would probably call Princess Mononoke my favourite film. Certainly San is my ultimate role model in life.

Day 8 - Levi and Bertholdt from Attack on Titan. I'm starting to feel like this challenge is just revealing me to be a hopeless anime nerd.

Fun Sarah Fact: I am the exact same height as Captain Levi.

Day 9 - Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke. Since I said before that San is my ultimate role model in life, I may as well admit that Ashitaka is my one true love.

Day 10 - Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I find Sokka really hard to pose, so this is a face/gesture he makes in the background in episode 2.

 part 2, part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment