Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Sketchavember 2013 - Part 3











The last set!

Day 21 - I tried another of these plant portraits, but this one didn't come out as well. I haven't worked on Medach's story in so long I don't even remember the name of his kingdom. I'm sure I wrote it down somewhere.

Day 22 - I drew this in the train station on the way to Thought Bubble, then forgot to finish it, Oops.

Day 23 - At Thought Bubble I developed a nasty cold, and I was so tired that this little Poppet was all I could manage.

Day 24 - On the train home I managed this Crow Boy, but I think you can still tell I was ill.

Day 25 - I channelled my feelings of exhaustion into Coda.

Day 26 - Thankfully feeling better, I had another go at drawing people physically interacting. Andersen is supposed to have pushed his head under Jessie's arm, but I drew the wrong part of the movement so you can't really tell. I like the picture overall though.

Day 27 - I pinned down the new character model for Hephzibah. She now has a longer nose and many more freckles.

Day 28 - Fret again, working on poses. (This didn't go quite right, but never mind.)

Day 29 - I was listening to Bat For Lashes, and decided if Crow Boy counts as fantasy Lottie must too. She's playing 'funeral'.

Day 30 - And one final Sweetpea! He's a little lopsided.

Part 1   Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment