Pages

Sunday 19 June 2011

Strange Friends







I told people some stories about friends I made at university, I met a ghost possessing a human who died at birth, a lovely creature made of moonlight, an urban wendigo, and a woodwose. I'm the tooth witch.

These should be available as sets of miniature prints when next I get taken to a small press event. I think that should be Thought Bubble at the end of the year.

Incidentally, even disregarding the fact that I drew him as a horrible slavering spirit of famine, I find it interesting how different the wendigo looks in my pictures and his own. I emphasise a completely different selection of features.

1 comment:

  1. no words. those four first illustrations of your uni-friends (>///<!!) are breathtaking. AWESOME WORK--!

    ReplyDelete