Pages

Sunday 30 January 2011

Patience is a Virtue

This is a little comic I made to send to the Festival International de la Bande Dessinee (which was the only full name I could find).  Pittville Press has a table there and a lot of people from our class make things to send there.  Only three or four students actually go (this year it was Sammy Borras, Gemma Sheldrake and Jamie Mills), but I had so much work to do this week that I'm quite glad about that.  I thought you might like to read it, since I doubt anyone who reads this blog thus far trekked all the way over to France, which is also why I don't feel bad about forgetting to mention it until after the festival.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.  It's based on some stories I made up about my classmates.











5 comments:

  1. That is really, really good! *Seriously* good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Isobel

    Thanks, I was very pleased with it. I'm thinking of selling them at conventions and such. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

    Plus this is really cool. I like it.
    I'll buy one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Clem

    Yeah... I sort of nicked your name. And face. Now I feel like a creepy stalker. XD

    I can't believe how much people like it! It's making me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it :)
    This is really well drawn, really cute and really funny :D

    ReplyDelete